Who We Are
AloeGuide.com is the official Forever Business Owners and licensed suppliers of Forever (FLP) Health Products. The overarching company was founded in 1978 with its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona, is the largest grower, manufacturer, and distributor of Aloe Vera in the world. Aloeguide.com, operating in more than 150 countries, is vertically integrated, controlling everything from the fields to the factory, to research and development, to packaging, shipping, and distribution. Aloeguide’s exclusive line of products has helped people around the world look better and feel better. For additional information about aloguide.com, please visit: Forever Living Products International
Information You May Provide Us
We may collect and process the following information about you that you provide to us so that we can provide the best possible experience when you use our services. Personal information that you provide us may include the following:
- Full Name
- Phone Numbers
- E-mail Address(es)
- Date of Birth
- Payment Information (i.e., Credit Card Information)
- Bank Account Information
- Social Security Number/Tax ID
- Personal Description
- Spouses Name
- Spouses Information
- Customer Care Phone Call Recording
- Other Data Collected That Could Directly or Indirectly Identify You
Other personal information and documents containing personal information may be collected from time to time for business purposes, for example, to process bonuses.
This category of information is information you provide us by performing certain tasks:
- Applying to join aloeguide.com as a Forever Business Owner (“FBO”) from an aloeguide.com website;
- Purchasing products or submitting an order from an aloeguide.com website;
- Entering a competition, promotion, or survey;
- Participating in any interactive aspects of an aloeguide.com website by engaging in forums or submitting comments about services and/or products;
- Submitting an information request from an aloeguide.com website; • Reporting a problem with an aloeguide.com website; or
- Consenting to receive marketing material.
Aloeguide.com takes considerable pride in adhering to applicable federal and state laws and will not share your personal information with any outside companies or vendors except for the facilitation of a business-related process or financial transactions on your behalf.
Other Information We May Collect About You
During each of your visits to our aloeguide.com websites, we may collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, and versions, operating system, and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, any phone number used to call our customer service number, and any e-mail address used to contact us.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from these providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from these providers and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing to remember information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity.
The “Help” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Disclosure of Your Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries. You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information as needed to conduct our business activities according to the following, and in the following, circumstances:
- Internal Disclosure: We necessarily require storage and disclosure of your information within our various business units on an as-needed basis in order to effectively conduct our legitimate business activities.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions in accordance with contractual obligations but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: aloeguide.com never sells, trades, or leases your personal information to an unrelated third party without your express consent. From time to time, aloeguide.com may send offers and promotional material to you to (1) provide you with information about other goods and services that aloeguide.com offers that are similar to those that you have purchased and inquired about, or (2) to notify you about changes to our goods and services. Individuals are free to opt-out of these promotional offers at any time on the website, e-mail transmittal, or by contacting our Home Office by telephone at 1-888-440-ALOE (2563).
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might be sent to other third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We maintain a wide variety of programs and security and controls to protect your information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Access, Control, and Your Rights
If you created an account during the registration process, you can view, update, and delete certain information about yourself and your interactions with aloeguide.com. If you have an order confirmation number, you may be able to change and update your order. If you cannot access or update your information yourself, you can always contact aloeguide.com for assistance.
- The right to access the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification, portability, erasure, restriction, objection.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The right to know the consequences of your failure to provide necessary information.
- The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- The right to be forgotten
If you make a request to delete your personal information and that information is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
Children’s Online Information Policy
aloeguide.com does not intend for our websites to be used by anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly market to, or collect information from, anyone who may be under the age of 18; and none of our data accumulating web pages (including, but not limited to, registration, ordering, marketing opt-ins, and contact requests) are intended, or should be used by, anyone under the age of 18.